Monday, July 2, 2012

It's in the Movies: DOCC & Summer Fun Recap!

I had another great weekend with my peeps from DOCC and my family!  I have been wanting to learn how to make small video clips for awhile now but just did not have the free time to spend learning how, well thankfully (if you could say that) I was a little under the weather today (felt like I partied hard all weekend long, but in reality I did not), so I spent the first day of my staycation in bed with my trusty laptop and learned how to make little movies.  I am pretty happy with my first attempt and I look forward to making many more!  But back to the weekend, my DOCC peeps and I went down to San Diego for our last race of the Iron Champ Series (at least that is what I think it is called) and we had a blast.  Every year at this race the Novice groups are asked to perform skits/dances; prizes are handed out, margarita's are consumed and it is a good time had by all!  With the coordination by Anne and Dana, DOCC took home the best costume prize.  Go team!  As far as race results we did not fair as well, my boat took home 4th, I was bummed that I would not get a medal, I was hoping that I could get a medal at each race and this would be the one I would not, so I thought!  I lucked out they handed out 4th place medals, so I have brought home some bling from each race.  
Go Me!

And, because you are all dying to know, I did manage to remember the cooler this time and it made its way home safe & sound!
Since there were soooo many pictures taken, I figured this would be the best way to share them,
enjoy!

Since I was in movie making mode, I made one of the mini swim session we had yesterday with sweet little Miss. Caroline!  OMG, she is the cutest baby EVER, but only after Cole & Mari passed the baby stage.



Please do not use any of the video's or photo's without permission, thank you much!

No comments:

Post a Comment