It is official my STAYCATION has begun! This week was crazy, I swear I say this every week, but this week I truly mean it, I think the longest I sat at my desk this week in one sitting was maybe 5 minutes, it was that crazy.
I picked up my new roof rack for my car on Wednesday, loaded it up and drove it home, only to discover that there was a sticker on the outside of the box that said the installation instructions are not included, are you kidding me? One would of thought that since I did not schedule to have the thing installed on my car that I might need the instructions when taking the thing home. Nope, so I had to drive back over there and pick up the instructions, I kindly told the guy how helpful it would of been if they had just included them, he told me they were trying to conserve paper, jerk! Anyway, all is well and Super Dad will get to install it this weekend, guess I did not really need the instructions cause he does not read them. :)
I put a ton of stuff on Craigslist and I am bummed, my sales have been pretty nonexistent, not sure why, maybe items are priced to high, I may lower the prices next week, but I need the $$$ to pay for mynew toys!
DOCC has a race down in San Diego this weekend, GO DANA! It is our last race of this series and were we leave our "Novice" title behind. Each team has to do a skit of some sort, so our team has been busy practicing, I have missed most of the skit practices due to my crazy job, so we shall see how it goes! However, I did load up on margarita mix and tequila for tomorrow, so it might just go off without a hitch! I had to triple promise the parents that I would not lose their cooler again this time and to be on the safe side I wrote our name on the cooler, I hate it when my Mom is right!
And because there will be a lot of red solo cup action this weekend, I thought you all might enjoy a nice song about the beloved red solo cup!
It looks as if bloggers spell check is not working again, so just read past all of my errors.
Check back Sunday for our skit recap and video.
BTW, please root for us, we need to win so many aspects of tomorrow's race.
Peace Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment