Ahhhh, my three day weekend is over and it was back to reality and work today, I had a great weekend paddling with my peeps and enjoyed an unexpected swim in the ocean together! Today was the first day of Summer Camps (AKA drink a bottle of wine night) at the BTRCC and for the first time in a long time I was not stressed out about it, I'm not gonna lie, it was crazy busy, but all good in the hood.
We have a new pet at work, actually a bunch of new pets, but this guy was the only one who wanted to come in and play! I think Rhonda caught him, not sure why, but he hung out all day with us, I think she was going to put him on someone's desk over a City Hall.
Some jackass hacked into my checking account/debit card today and went on a spending spree at Rite Aid in Ohio and charged a whole $2.00. Thankfully Bank of America caught the unusual transaction and put the kibosch on his/her plans to run wild with my $$$ right away and froze my debit card until they contacted me. The card has been deactivated so now I have to and fix all of my bills that are tied to that card, I am kind of annoyed and in a weird way feel violated, like he/her was in my personal space.
Speaking of $$$$ my friend Carrie was reading my last blog post on housekeeping and reminded me that if you have Mercury Insurance and you are a college grad you can get a discount on your car insurance.
I have found an amazing face wash that I really like right now, it is by ALBA and I swear it makes your skin feel all silky smooth! I bought some of their sunscreen as well and I am looking forward to trying it out this weekend. I have been in the market for a new type of sunscreen, I used to only use Hawaiian Tropics but they changed the formula and the scent and I swear it does not protect like it used to and it smells awful. I also use a Neutrogena sunscreen for my face, but it does not seem to be a match for a lot of sun and the reflection off the water, I swear I got burnt both Saturday and Sunday at practice after applying gobs and gobs of the stuff. Anyone have any suggestions?
I am annoyed casue I bought the tester one and did not notice that till I took the picture, but since it is a wash I don't think anyone tried it out.
I have aquired some crazy bruises and tanlines, check it out.....
and....
Ya, no wonder my leg hurt sooooo bad, darn paddling is killing me! And, could it look anymore like I am wearing a pair of brown knee high socks?
I picked up one of those free license plate frames from Sport Chalet on Friday, I am going to need Super Dad to cut off the Sport Chalet part and put it on the front of my car!
and finally a Happy Birthday shout out to my friend Allison Lloyd, if it were not for Facebook, I would of had no idea it was your birthday, hope you had a great one, love ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment