Friday, June 8, 2012

I ain't afraid of no bugs!

This is part of an email that went out this morning at work......

Carole:


After 3:00 is best, since there is Meals on Wheels from 8am-2:00ish.

We have an event in the ballroom at 5:00pm, so 3:00 is very good if Wayne can be here around that time.

The 5:00 event is not using the kitchen, so this is great timing.

I will let everyone know. Thank you so much.


Lindy & Cherie:

Please leave your pantry open, we will make sure it is closed after Wayne comes and sprays.


Just as a side note:

There is a HUGE cockroach on the wall at our back entrance. We are all afraid of this thing, that’s how big it is.  So Matt asks me if he should go push it off the wall with a broom, I told him to squish it! He told me that he didn’t want to step on anything that big.  So guess who comes to the rescue? Brave Erin! She is now in the bathroom cleaning the bottom of her shoe. :) 

Now I know why they hired me, I am not afraid to kill giant bugs! 

Does anyone else have the song La Cucaracha going through their head?

Happy Friday!

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment