Friday, June 15, 2012

Just Another Day on the Job!

Let's just say I love my job, everyday is an adventure and it really keeps me on my toes and today was no different.  We had a to have some blinds fixed in our ballroom and a scissor lift was ordered to get the job done, after the blinds were hung the guys left the lift outside the ballroom but we needed to get it moved due to a wedding going on this afternoon.  Enter in Erin, apparently I felt that driving a scissor lift was in my job description and after a little help from Facebook to get the thing turned on we were in business, lol!  I made Cody (one of the rec leaders) take pictures on me driving the thing, I am still cracking up every time I think about it, if HR only knew they would FREAK OUT! 


Cody trying to figure it out!







OMG, it was so much fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment