Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Riding!


I have mentioned in a previous post or two that I have started taking my bike to work so I can ride it during my lunch hour, so instead of stuffing my face I will be burning calories, so much better than the alternative, storing the calories!  After going on a couple suicide missions riding my bike down Antonio Parkway I decided it was in my best interest to find a different route, so with the help of a couple friends I found two paved pathways that are far from all of the crazy traffic and have some nice scenery.    I am so glad the weather has warmed up and I can enjoy the sunshine for the next few months. 


This picture does not do the ride justice, but if you can imagine the outdoorsy smell and the peacefulness you will understand how great it was out there or maybe next time I will add a picture of myself and then you will totally get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment