Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The "S" is where it's at!

Ya, it is no lie, I am in love with Chipotle.  I love love love me some of their steak tacos, so I was super stoked the other day when I got a coupon in the mail for a free bag of chips and guacamole with the purchase of an order of tacos.   So I order my two tacos, not taco and go to redeem my coupon and they tell me “sorry you have purchase an order of tacos to use the coupon”  I looked at the guy and said “I bought two tacos, that is an order of tacos”, he said “no an order of tacos is three” and I said, “no an order of tacos is two.  One taco would not be an order of tacos cause there is only one, but two tacos is an order of tacos because there are two, hence the “s” on the end” I proceeded to tell him that it does not state anywhere in the store or on the coupon what an “order of tacos consists of and since I bought two TACOS I clearly bought an order therefore I should get the free chips and guacamole”.   Anyone with me on this one?  So after a few minutes of bantering back and forth I walked away with this…….

Yep, that is right my free bag of chips with a side of guacamole!

And if you are ultra impressed with that you will be even more impressed that I finally joined Instagram and you can view more adventures of erin and her pursuit of free food, lol! 

Follow me at recgirlem, see you in the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment