We celebrated Father's Day last Sunday, the kids spent the afternoon in the pool, I was soooo tired and was in no mood to participate, so I just sat there trying to keep my eyes open, plus these days I have no idea how to act around them, I am either way to energetic and annoy people, too outspoken and annoy people or I don't talk at all and annoy people, kind of feel that I don't fit in anymore when we are all together, it bums me out, oh well. Anyways, here are some pics of the kiddo's, none of them were in the mood to have their picture taken, so this is the best I got.
Yep, Auntie Erin takes way too many pictures!
The best shot I got of the three of them.
There was a lot of this going on!
Yay, for the beginning of SUMMER!
gotta love family...sometimes we just CLASH! by next time, all will be fine again!
ReplyDelete