Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday!

Yay, it is Wednesday, the week in halfway over! After repeated requests of what was in the box from Vineyard Vines and the last post, here it is…….

Funny, the skinny legs did not come with my dress!

I love this dress, I tried it on yesterday morning and it fits perfect, so perfect that I want to buy it in a couple different colors! I’m on the fence if I am actually going too, but I am in such a clothing crisis right now, nothing fits or fits right anymore and all I want to wear is stretchy pants and tank tops and I cannot do that, so I guess I just solved my problem, buy same dress in different colors and I am good to go. I need to buy a couple of cardigans to make the dresses a little more work appropriate, the last time I wore a dress to work one of my rec leaders freaked out on me, he could not get over the fact that I was wearing a dress it was really funny.

I am obsessed with food lately, I can’t seem to get enough of it, I must be growing! Anyways, I forgot to mention yesterday how great these bars are, yum yum!


Just for the record I hate people who do this……


it is one thing to take up two regular parking spots and it is another to take up two and one of them is a handicapped spot, come on Mr. I think I am soooo cool cause I drive a big ole expensive car, dude, get over yourself and be polite.

I love this video, this is how Gracie looks/acts when I pick her up from camp, she is soooo sleepy! I tried to get a video of her snoring, but she woke up.


My car started acting up this past week, I don’t think it is anything major, but it kind of freaked me out when the “D” starting blinking at me, ummm, ya it is not supposed to do that. I want to call the Honda dealer and ask them if I should be concerned, but the way I bag on people who ask STUPID questions, I don’t want to be one of the stupid questions that they laugh about!


I brought my bike to work yesterday, rode for an hour on my lunch break, I have decided that it was a really good way to spend my time, great way to clear my head before going back to work! I need to buy a couple things for my new adventures; 1. A small tire repair kit in case of a flat and 2. A new ID tag, I usually have one on my shoe just in the off chance that something were to happen to me and EMS personnel would be able to identify me, know important details like my blood type and the screw in my hip and be able to contact my parents right away, but it is on my sandals right now for paddling. I encourage you to check out www.roadid.com , they have a lot of different products to suit different needs, you never know when you will need it and it could mean the difference between life and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment