All I have to say is "Dude, I am tired"! Yesterday started out at 3:15 am, yep way to early for my liking, left my house at 3:45am, pick up two friends at 4:00am and we were on the road to Ventura for the day! After a quick stop at Starbucks we made it to the beach by 6:15am and we were ready to roll. Here are a few pictures from yesterday, I stole a lot of them from my Facebook friends, thanks guys!
Rich & Tyson, our coaches!
We (the novice team) got them steering blades for coach appreciation gifts, we love them (the coaches, not the blades)!
Jill, Me, Cherie, Sheila, Marlene and Wennie - Bradley Boat #4
Look what we brought home.......1st place! Woo Hoo!
The DOCC boats and trailers on their way home making a quick pit stop at In N Out!
Thanks to those who donate their trucks so we can haul our boats to the races.
And of course my favorite part of the day, picking up Gracie from the Aliso Viejo Pet Suites, this is what she looks like when she gets home.......
Well worth all of the $$$ I shell out each week for her to be well taken care of while I am away, there is nothing better than a tired dog!
Speaking of being tired, I was in bed at 8pm last night after such a busy day yesterday and I am still so tired that this morning I could not remember if I fed Gracie, so there is a good chance she ate twice this morning! Lol, I know she is not complaining! Now, I must go gather some strength and go shower so I can go see my favorite kiddo's!







No comments:
Post a Comment