Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Oh, I'm gonna tell you Tuesday!

My retail therapy is complete for now, after a trip to the mall the day Mr.Pilot-Man left I hit up the internet to continue my much need therapy session and my two packages came yesterday.  I got some workout clothes from the Gap and and a really cute sundress from Vineyard Vines, in my defense everything I bought was on sale and I either got free or discounted shipping, so I call it a win win; new clothes and therapy all rolled into one!


I got my 1st place trophy from over the weekend last night at practice, its a beer mug, to bad I do not drink beer, maybe a root beer float would go well in it!



Just in case you wanted to see me in action, here I am, seat six in all of my glory! 

Picture by Linda Trimm

Let's just say after practice yesterday and my one stint in seat 1, I never want to seat anywhere but seat 6 again!

Speaking of practice, I found out yesterday that it was probably not a good idea to put my gym membership on hold till September, lol!  Our coach Tyson had us doing push-ups, sit-ups and lunges at the end of practice, boy oh boy do I need to find some free time and do those on my own.  Of course we did all of this in the sand and I had to go to Trader Joe's all wet and sandy afterwards, oh well!

I got these little gems at Trader's yesterday.....


 I highly do NOT recommend eating 3/4 of the bag in one sitting, oh the heartburn!  It was classic, some dude at Trader's was checking me out looking at me, I sooooo wanted to say "WHHHHAAAAATTTT, you never seen a wet/sandy girl in here before?  Dude, stop starring it is rude!" Ha, but he was cute so I did not! 

This is a one of my favorite pics from this weekend, my friend Ricki's son Mason learning how to pick-up chicks!  Mason just turned 14, got a new pair of shades and discovered that the chicks dig him, let's just say he did not want to go home! 



I have been using these lately, awesome reusable sandwich & snack bags, love them!


And....wish me luck, I decided to start taking my bike to work and riding it during my lunch hour, today will be the first day, I hope I make it back to the BTRCC!


No comments:

Post a Comment