This past weekend I headed up to the Oakland area for wedding #3 of 3, my friend Andy and his main squeeze Krissy got married on Friday! I am lucky enough to have great friends up there and I was able to stay with my childhood friend Kelly Granger and her little guy Jace. Kelly and I had a great time catching up, hanging out and playing with Jace, it was so nice to get away for the weekend.
| Have ticket will travel! |
Preparing to board, I was a little anxious at this point, not sure why but I was.
Whenever I travel and I see a Community Center I have to take a picture! #recreationdork
Kelly has six horses on her property, here are two of them.
Jace playing at the Brentwood Community Center Park, they have a cool splash pad.
The Wedding Program!
I loved this place, I so want to get married at a Winery!
Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Fuller
Andy is a pilot and he loves all things aviation, these little planes told us were we were sitting and what type of meal we requested.
The centerpiece, everything was done perfectly!
After stressing for an hour while sitting in traffic, I get this text message as I walk into the airport.
Who the heck is Irene? I told the lady my name and even spelled it and she came up with Irene, SMH!
Over an hour late, come on! I was not thinking about delays when I booked my flight, I needed to pick up Gracie by 5:30pm and this delay made it so we arrived at 5:30pm. DOH! I had to call Ken and ask him to pick Gracie up for me, AGAIN! I have never been so reliant on a guy to help me out with my dog as I have been in the last few months and it makes me crazy. I need to pull my head out of the sand and start being responsible again, she is mine and I need to make sure I am there for her and not others.
I had a great weekend, thanks Kelly for letting me crash at your place and Andy, thank you for the wedding invite, congrats to you and Krissy!





No comments:
Post a Comment