AHHHH, I am so (insert really bad word) pissed right now, I wrote an awesome blog post and stupid blogger froze and I lost it all! Anyways, moving on....
Ken and I took his son (who will remain nameless and there will be no photos of him in case you were wondering) to the Angels game last Friday night. The Angels played the Pirates and they got stomped, but whatever we had a great time! Before the game we had a very mini tailgate party and BBQ, it was a tad bit frustrating because it was really windy so no matter where we put the BBQ the flame kept going out and it took FOREVER to cook our food. We missed the first inning because we were trying to cook and shove our dinner down as fast as we could, but in the end it was a great time so it did not matter. Plus Angels Stadium puts on a really good fireworks show every Friday night so we got to enjoy that as well!
Ken got us awesome tickets, they were so close that there was a foul ball that bounced in front of us and over our heads, it was scary and awesome all at the same time.
I thought this Jack in the Box ad was funny so I took a picture of it.
Did you know a churro is $5.25 there? Holy smokes it better be the best damn churro ever made for $5.25, what a rip off!
On Sunday, Ken and I went down to baby beach to try out a couple OC-1's, I cannot wait for him to buy one so we can paddle together, here he is trying a similar one as mine....
After the beach we took his kiddo to see Monster's University, it was a cute movie, but boy has it been a long time since I have been to a little kid movie, the little girl that sat behind us kept saying "mommy I have to pee pee" and the mom would take her to the bathroom and then after a couple trips the kid said she needed to poop and all I kept thinking was she needed to go HOME! Lol, oh well, we had fun!
Work kicked my backside again this week! It actually sucked all week, I swear I could not do one thing right in the eyes of anyone and I almost cried a couple nights this week after leaving there. There were a couple people who decided it would be super awesome to be complete and utter jerks to me all week long, all I can say is job well done, you jerks and if you are reading this you will recognize "re-prioritize"and know I am talking about you, you piece of shit! However in the midst of them being jerks I got a handwritten note from our City Manager (who is awesome) thanking me for setting up our City's new Facebook page and working with several departments to make it happen, so that was very nice and it did brighten my day. We have almost 600 followers which is awesome, I wish I could say that about my blog.
Thanks to Ken, this helped make my day much better yesterday! He is AWESOME and does not know it!
July is National Parks and Recreation Month! Take that all the people who laugh when I say I got my degree in Recreation and Leisure Studies, we have a whole month recognizing how important recreation is. We have tons of fun things planned and I am super excited about them! I think Ken is secretly waiting for July to be over because Parks and Rec Month is all I talk about these days! You can follow us RIGHT NOW on Facebook or if Facebook is not your thing perhaps Instagram is and you can find us at rsmcommunitycenter of #recreatersm.
I totally failed as a pet parent today, whomp whomp whomp! I thought I was super awesome to take Gracie to camp today so she could play with her furry friends only to realize when I got there that I forgot that she needed to be boarded for the weekend and I did not make a reservation for her. Thankfully they took pity on me and they had a room open for her, I just had to go back after work and bring her her food, cause heaven knows that dog will not let you forget to feed her.
So there you have it, I think I have caught all of my faithful readers up on what is going on. I just paid my car registration, car insurance, homeowners insurance, waste of $$$$ quarterly association dues and my house payment, so it is safe to say there is no need to check back here for awhile cause I will be chilling on my couch and eating top ramen until my next pay day at the end of the month cause I am BROKE! But on the bright side cause there is always a bright side, I am getting a 3% pay raise on Monday, so maybe that extra $50 will buy me some fun, not! And, yes I am still bummed I lost my original post, it was soooo much better than this!
I hope you all have a great weekend, we are headed to San Diego tomorrow morning (it should be awesome down there) and hopefully DOCC will clench the title for the ironman season!
Oh and one more thing the parents are babysitting the kiddo's this weekend, so there is a lot of swimming and quality Auntie Erin time in store and hopefully no parasites this time! Woohoo, I cannot wait to see my favorite kiddo's!
X X X



No comments:
Post a Comment