I am going to start this post off with a BIG shout out to my DAD! Happy Father's Day DUDE! I am sooooo lucky to have you as a Dad, you are the bestest ever and I LOVE you sooooo much! Super Dad aka Dude has given us a couple scares this year with several trips to the ER and we are so glad that everything is ok, we need a good 35-40 more years with him. His day today was kind of overshadowed by the kids and all of the fun they were having in the pool, sorry Dad. Little Miss Mari has decided swimming is not so bad after all and is a little fish, she spent the afternoon showing us all of her new tricks. It was so much fun watching all three of them jump into the pool over and over again, OMG, I cannot get over how cute they are.
Happy Father's Day Dad, we LOVE you!




No comments:
Post a Comment