Wednesday, June 12, 2013

MISH MASH!

Hi Everyone!

Ahhhh, I have so much stuff to do right now I should not be blogging at all, but at last here I am tapping out my 500th post, holla!!!  I am heading out of town tomorrow morning for wedding #3 out of 3 so all you home burglars out there please do not even think about breaking into my house while I am away, please and thank you! I have done absolutely nothing to get ready for this trip as in my suitcase is still packed away in my closet and it is 9:40 pm, Gracie's bag has not been packed, my toe nail polish needs some serious attention and I have just put a load of laundry in the washer of the maybe I will wear these clothes this weekend.  I did however finally rent a car at 1:30 am this morning, so I can check that off my list of things to do.  

My sister posted this picture of Cole this past weekend, I cannot believe he is big enough to do this....



   I missed last weekends race in Ventura cause I had to work, here is a small glimpse of part of our event....

Did you know July is Parks & Recreation Month?  Well you do now!  We have tons of fun planned at work, I cannot wait to share it with all of you! 

I posted this picture on Instagram today.......

We have been dating for almost seven months and yes I just told my family this week!  My brother thinks I work for the CIA cause I can keep good secrets, more about him in the future, for now just a picture.  He and I bought Zac Brown tickets for October 26 at the Rose Bowl, they came in the mail today, I cannot wait!

Update it is 10:20 pm we are now on laundry load #2 and I just realized the one thing that needed to go with that load did not make it in, DOH!  But on a good note, I just remember I have a pair of pants in my car that I can wear tomorrow and they are even clean, score!

My brain is fried, I just might focus on this packing thing tomorrow morning!

Goodnight!











No comments:

Post a Comment