Friday, April 25, 2014

For the Sheriff!

The Sheriff and I have been dating for 17 months as of yesterday, yep, that is the extent of my mushy gushy, awwwww, we have been dating for 17 months blah blah blah blah social media share.   Anyways, it has been 17 months, how the heck did that happen?  I don't know about the Sheriff but the last 17 months have flown by at lightening speed for me and every time I talk to him about how fast it has gone by he just shakes his head cause life has not been the same for him since he met me.  BTW, just for the record I blame him (someday I might explain why I blame him, but just know it is all good).  Poor guy never gets to relax it is go go go go on his days off.  I have never been able to explain my need to be on the move to him, I just shake my head and say "let's go" and I have finally found the words I have been looking for and the explanation that I have needed, so this one is for the Sheriff…..


I hope you understand why and know the last 17 months have been a great ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment