Thursday, April 3, 2014

It's Been Awhile!

I have been trying to crank this post out all week. I have spent the majority of this week trying to figure out what day it was.  It mainly started with Tuesday, I thought it was Wednesday (I even gave out wrong info based on my wrong day of the week thoughts), then Wednesday happened and I thought it was Thursday and I have to work this Friday, so pretty much it this turned into very long week, perhaps I have a lot on my mind.  I feel like I have been running from place to place to place with a very little break.  My new bedtime is between 9 and 9:30pm and some days it is a stretch to make it 9pm, last night I got five text messages from my fans after 9:30pm, needless to say they did not get return texts from me. So now it is time for the weekly life update, cause there is no time for anything else and if I do not write down I am not going to remember it.   I went and saw Dr. Scott aka the best sport chiropractor/massage (without the creepy) guy around cause I felt a slight twinge in my lower back and with all of this new paddling stroke thing going on I wanted him to work it out before I hurt myself.  Good news he thought my lower back was fine but Holy Mother of Tightness my upper back and shoulders are tighter than my purse strings.  I would love to go see him weekly, but at $60 a pop (my new insurance does not cover him), I cannot go, plus he might get sick of me after a while.  My weekend was good, you all know the usual drill; paddling on Saturday and scooter riding on Sunday.  I did manage to sneak away from my usual Saturday life and celebrate my friend Lisa’s bday, it is so crazy that my swim lesson friends are all starting to turn 40, how did that happen?  My half birthday was last Friday, I am now officially closer to 40 than I am to 30 (insert panic attack), I tried to convince the Sheriff we should celebrate but that did not work, his idea of celebrating was going to Nalu’s and I wanted Grill Hut, so I bought my own celebratory dinner at Grill Hut while he went to Nalu’s and I there was no dessert, oh well maybe next year. 

Check out the birthday candle, lol, looks like someone forgot the bday candles.

Sunday (do you like how I have bounced back and forth and all around the days of week so far), I made a fabulous dinner for the Sheriff and Mr. Pie, it was sooooooo good that I want it now.  Zucchini boats were on the menu for the night.  Mr. Pie was bored and he is addicted to the television and revisiting my early childhood days when we were NEVER allowed to watch tv during the day it makes me crazy all of the tv he watches, so I recruited him to help me cook dinner.  Mr. Pie sliced, diced and stirred dinner into the amazing masterpiece that I posted on Instagram.   Dinner was really good and I think the only reason Mr. Pie ate his dinner was because he helped cook it and I am really sorry to all of my peeps I promised I would post the recipe earlier We are now approaching a birthday weekend for the Sheriff, I am going to throw my Susie Homemaker hat on and bake him a cake and then there is the gift thing, hmmmm!




 Two of my coworkerfriends and I are doing the 30 day shred with our new BFF Jillian Michaels during our lunch hour, I am hoping this will make it possible to wear shorts without everyone looking at my fat legs this summer, fingers crossed.  Ok enough rambling for now, till next time.  

One more picture….

Mr. Pie and I hanging our heads out the window like dogs driving down the freeway this past Sunday.

BTW, I did not proof read this, so if it is a hot mess, that is why!

No comments:

Post a Comment