Ladies and Gentlemen SUMMER is here! Living in Southern California we do not really see a whole lot of difference with the season changes, but I love change, so when I know the weather is about to get warmer I am ready to celebrate SUMMER. The Sheriff, Mr. Pie and I always talk about the things we want to do together so I thought it would be fun to make a list and of the things we wanted to do this summer and check them off as we go. So here is out 2014 Summer list…….
All of these were Mr. Pies ideas except for the strips and cheese, that one is mine and we WILL check it off this summer. I love that pretty much all of these things are outdoor activities. When I was growing up we were allowed 30 mins of nintendo a day, that was it and then it was outside the rest of the day. We forced Mr. Pie outside Friday afternoon and it was so nice to see him playing in the dirt, he decided that he was going to build a rabbit trap with some tools he found around the backyard, don't worry, no rabbits were harmed or caught but I do give him an "A" for effort.
I scored three free tickets to the Saturday night Angel game (we can check that off our list), I was so excited to be there that I snapped this picture of the Sheriff and Mr. Pie and posted it on Facebook in a matter of seconds. Well, I forgot to blur our Mr. Pies photo and boy howdy did I get a bunch of text messages and comments about my slip-up, holy cow, it was nuts how many people caught my mistake, oops.
Don't you worry, I blurred out this one.
We like to hangout in the outfield for batting practice, it was so nice out there but not to many balls to try and catch.
Just a little TS & MP sandwich at the game.
Sunday I headed to the parents to celebrate Father's Day. Ryan, Shannon and Caroline could not make it cause they have all been really sick. Ryan and Shannon both had hand, foot and mouth and I thought only little kids got that. Cole and Mari spent the afternoon swimming, boy have they grown since last summer. Super Dad, don't forget to check your email for your gift.
I love her, she is so sweet and cute.
We like to take selfies, some say selfies and are unhealthy but we think they are fun.
I hope everyone had a great weekend, we sure did.








No comments:
Post a Comment