We had a great weekend, it was go go go all weekend long, we spent this morning down at Baby Beach rigging boats, playing volleyball and just hanging out with friends. I said goodbye to the Sheriff as he headed to work and to Mr. Pie as he headed to his Mom's house and I headed home to catch up on all of the stuff I needed to get done and to do my monthly mailbox check, DUDE, now I remember why I hate June so much, besides June gloom, I have to pay every large bill that I have and they were all waiting for me when I opened up my mailbox, talk about a major buzz kill after a great weekend. So with the quick transfer of funds, I shelled out a ton of money, no fun at all, but they are paid and I don't have to think about them for another 6 months to a year. Now I am off to find a cheap place to get a smog check cause wouldn't you know, I am due for one, errrr.

No comments:
Post a Comment