Thursday, September 18, 2014

10 days!

10 days until my birthday, 10 days till I am 36 (gag), 10 days until I will be closer to 40 than 30, 10 days until I am a old lady, 10 DAYS.  Not sure how it happened, 36 sure snuck up on me.  I still feel like I am 25 and somedays I think I am 10 especially as I am going off Mr. Pies skateboard ramp on my scooter but when I almost wipe out on the driveway I am reminded that I am almost 36, perhaps I should start acting my age!  Well since there is no turning back time, I guess I should embrace 36 and pray that it treats me just as good as 14 and 25.  And just because, if you would like to buy me something, I would be happy with the following…..

necklace

Skinny Taste Cookbook

Workout pants (size L to cover my rump)

A coffee date with my main squeeze when he gets home from work and before he sleeps the day away (midnight shift is LAME).

Gift cards to the Gap or Banana Republic will work too.

I know it is not much to work with if you are really trying to figure out what to get me.

Let the countdown begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment