Friday, August 6, 2010

Get This Man A Badge & A Uniform!

So by now if you are a faithful reader (don't worry if you are not, I still love you!) you have figured out that I am not a fan of my homeowners association.  You are probably asking why does she live in one if she hates them so much, well reason #1 I cannot sell my house due to the real estate market and reason #2 every neighborhood in my neck of the woods is run by an association so I am kind of out of luck.  Anyway back to to my post, there is guy who is on the HOA board who I will refer to as "Mr. Jeepman", well Mr. Jeepman is stalking the neighborhood looking for any HOA violations he can find.  When I first noticed his constant patrolling of the neighborhood at all hours of the day I thought he was casing the neighborhood looking for a house to burglarize and I almost called the cops to come check this guy out and figure out what he was doing in the neighborhood.  Well, it was his lucky day when one of my neighbors told me who he was and I did not call the cops.  So, Mr. Jeepman is so obsessed with his role as a HOA board member he spends pretty much all of his waking moments patrolling the neighborhood, now you are probably thinking is that a bad thing?  The answer is YES!  It is like he is stalking everyone just waiting for them to make a mistake, he is bullying all of the neighbors in a passive aggressive way and making his role as HOA board member more official then it really is.   So my response to this is either get yourself a badge & a uniform or go get life.


This is Mr. Jeepman, he spent 30minutes patrolling the pool deck today!  Seriously dude GET A LIFE and leave all of us alone!
Maybe he can get a can of paint and paintbrush and fix the MPH or should I say MHP on street entering the neighborhood (previous post), he only drives past it 67 times a day, he must see it.

1 comment:

  1. The Worst! Hopefully you can catch him doing something and maybe blackmail him into staying in his house! I SO wish I had a pool to swim in!

    ReplyDelete