It has been a week since crazy man threaten to kill all of the jurors (you might recall the story a few posts ago) from the trail I was serving on as a juror. Well, because crazy man knows my full name and where I work the OC Sheriff's Department decided it would be best to increase their patrolling of my work place and my home. I have to say it has been kind of nice! The first few days the Sargent in RSM would come by office several times a day to check in on me, there was a deputy sitting in the parking lot when I got off work, they have been patrolling my neighborhood more and the other night they did a welfare check (they came to the door) to make sure that I have not seen or heard from crazy man! It has been great knowing that they really do take threats seriously and that they are there to help you out when needed. A special shout to the RSM Sheriff's and the Aliso Viejo Sheriff's thanks for everything!

No comments:
Post a Comment