Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Sweet Tweet Visit!

On Thursday I ditched work and head down the Newport Coast to visit some old friends (the Tweet's) who were in town for the week.  We all had a really nice time together hanging out at the pool, watching the kids swim and play and having a tasty dinner courtesy of the Huntington's (our friends, not to be confused with the beach).  After an entire and entire afternoon and evening together the only picture I managed to get was a picture of this...

This huge sticker was on my car when I left, thank goodness my car was not towed.  However, I had to drive around with it on my window for two days until I was able to carefully remove it from my window, unlike the McCrazy's, they were not so lucky, they had two stickers to remove, one on each of their cars.  I contribute the ease of the sticker removal from my car to all of the dirt that my windows are covered in.


The McCrazy's sticker removal did not go as well as mine, I guess that is what you get for having clean windows!!

No comments:

Post a Comment