Monday, August 30, 2010

You've Got Mail!

The title of this post is an understatement!! I guess it has been awhile since I have ventured down the stairs and around the corner to my mailbox because on Saturday I opened up my mailbox and there was no mail except for a small blue slip of paper that said my mail service had been terminated because my mailbox was out of service.  OUT OF SERVICE??  I guess that is what happens when you do not check your mail for a long time (I am thinking it had been at least two weeks) and the mailman thinks you moved and did not forward your mail.  OOPS!!  So, I tracked Mr. Mailman down Saturday afternoon so he could tell me where the impound lot for junk mail is and how I go about picking it up.  Well, it turned out all I had to do was give him that little blue slip of paper and he said he would bring me my mail on Monday!  This is what he brought me.....

Wasn't that nice of him to bring it in one of those handy dandy boxes!
Look at all of the junk, talk about killing way too many trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment