Sunday, August 22, 2010

Underwater Weekend!!

I spent Saturday underwater with my two favorite kiddo's Cole and Mari!  Cole and I had fun with Grampy's underwater camera and spent the majority of the day underwater taking video's and pictures of us swimming together and Mari and I spent time together above water (she is not crazy about going underwater, even though she had a smile on her face as she went under).  Here are some pictures and video of our wet weekend!




I stole borrowed Mari's googles so I could take pictures of Cole and I, is it bad to do that to a 2year old?




I cannot believe Cole and I have gone from this to this....


I cannot wait until next summer when baby #3 is here!  Look out little one, Auntie Erin is going to teach you how to swim before you can crawl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment