Good Morning Everyone!!! I hope everyone had a GREAT Cyber Monday yesterday and that everyone found amazing online deals for this holiday season! I was probably the only one who did not partake in all of the cyber fun this year due to the fact that I had to purchase four new tires (seriously thinking about dusting off the red beach cruiser for my commute to work) and windshield wipers for my car this weekend, HOLY COW, they are expensive. So, to my dear family I am going to have to wait another week to purchase your xmas gifts, gosh I sure hope there is stuff left in the stores! However, I was lucky enough to book Gracie a room at the Aliso Viejo Pet Suites for December 24 & 25 this year, so that in itself is a gift to all of you!! This year we will not have to hover around the Christmas tree to make sure Gracie is not ripping the paper off of the gifts, we will not have to guard our food from sweet Gracie jumping up and eating it off out plates and best of all we will not have to protect our young from all of the horseplay and nightly entertainment that Gracie and Lucy partake in EVERY TIME they see each other!

This is where Gracie stays when I need a break from her!
P.S. I am looking for a sitter for Gracie on New Year's Eve any takers?
No comments:
Post a Comment