Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ego Boost!

On Sunday I decided that I was in desperate need of some new workout clothes and running shoes!  Lucky for me I have two huge shopping centers and a Costco within walking distance of my house.  So I headed out to Old Navy first, Old Navy has a great workout clothes for super cheap (super cheap is my budget) compared to some of the fancy workout clothing stores.  As I pull in I see the McCray family and lil Crash McCray (Click here to read about the Old Navy Disaster), chat with them for a few mins before they have to dart off to the ER and continue with my shopping.  I find the workout clothing section and lets just say that if you are in need of some confidence building shop here!!  I ended up buying two pairs of workout pants size small, size small you have got to be kidding me I have hips that could birth triplets no problem and a sports bra size medium?  I am usually a cup size A and an extra small in sports bras and bathing suit tops, I know, I am so awkwardly proportioned that it makes buying a dress tough!  So to make a long story short I walked out of Old Navy with smaller hips and a bigger bust size, I am sooooo not complaining!!   I think I might go for a run!  :)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!!! cracking up over here. thanks for the laugh! :) PS - I'm big on bottom, tiny on top too! ;)

    ReplyDelete