Holy smokes, this dog never stops causing trouble! A few posts ago I shared a photo of her licking the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, well Gracie has taken licking the dishes to a whole new level! Yesterday morning I was washing my breakfast dishes and putting them in the dishwasher when little Miss Trouble came running as soon as she heard the dishwasher open and before I knew it she had somehow gotten the bottom dishwasher rack caught on her collar (at least this is what I am thinking happened), freaked out and managed to pull the rack completely out of the dishwasher, by the time I turned to see what all of the commotion was, I see the dishwasher rack bounce as it hits the ground and hear the dishes break. Oh fantastic! Gracie runs as fast as she can away and is scared to death like somehow the dishwasher rack is going to roll over and attack her and I run for the camera!
| If I don't make eye contact with her, she will never know I made this mess! |
| I am so taking that broken dish out of her allowance! |
No comments:
Post a Comment