Every morning I face the same dilemma when walking Gracie, what to do with my empty Starbucks cup? Yes, I am a Starbucks junkie and yes, it really is a huge problem! So here is my solution since the City of Aliso Viejo and the City of Laguna Hills cannot seem to place a garbage can anywhere along my walking route on Alicia Parkway.
![]() |
| Yes, I am still sporting my Cupertino Parks and Rec sweatshirt from way back when! Hi to all of my Cupertino friends that might be reading this (Kelsey)!! |
One might suggest that I hold the cup, but the mornings are kind of chilly these days and my hand gets cold, another might suggest wearing gloves to keep my hand warm, but gloves don't allow a good grip on the cup (and we sure don't want to spill the coffee!), so this is what I have come up with! I would like to thank the makers of the "hoodie" sweatshirt for the large pocket that is just the perfect size to hold my empty cup! I am thinking this could possibly be a new marketing tool for the "hoodie" sweatshirt!

No comments:
Post a Comment