Monday, November 22, 2010

Looking for Love!

So, I have kind of falling off the dating wagon and I am thinking it is time I get back on, I am not getting any younger and I would like to walk down the aisle before I am 40!  There are several ways that one could meet an eligible (sp?) bachelor, a bar, a country club, a dog park, a blind date, online, etc.  Well, I am not a fan of bars, I do not have a country club membership, I do have a dog, so the dog park is an option, I have done the blind date thing and dated a crazy man, and the online thing is a little too sketchy for me.  So I am thinking video dating might be for me!  If you would all take a moment and screen some potential matches and vote, I would so appreciate it!  Happy viewing!!



I am so kidding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment