Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birthday Recap!

With the shock of my 33rd birthday just about gone I am able to share with everyone the great day I had!  My morning started off with sleeping in until Gracie could no longer go another minute without eating and I had to get up and feed the monster.  I got dressed to take the little monster for a walk and decided to use my free birthday drink coupon for a morning white mocha.

Oh good morning!
So sorry, no make-up on (scary!).

After our morning coffee walk I caught Gracie up to no good again doing this......

OMG Gracie!  Seriously what is your obsession with my stinky shoes?

My birthday breakfast! 

For lunch my Mom and I headed to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch, as usual we split the cobb salad and split a piece of cheesecake.  It was a crazy birthday day at the Cheesecake Factory, we heard them sing Happy Birthday at least five times while we were there.


 So after both breakfast and lunch I have definitely exceeded my allotted calories for the day!

But wait there still is dinner and birthday cake! 

My birthday dinner!

Updating my facebook status with a picture of my cake!

Reading my cousin Melissa's facebook comment regarding the cake...see below.

We all laughed when she sent it since it was mid cake eating!

Super Dad getting all artsy with the camera.

Trying to solve my math problem, I kept getting 27 & 54!

My favorite part!

Start singing everyone!

I wanted to get a video from the candle blower outers view point.

I cannot blow out candles and video at the same time.

Oh geez, I think the sugar just hit my system!

And the best part of it all besides spending the day with my family, my birthday present....

All loaded up and ready to go home!

Thanks Mom and Dad for a GREAT birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment