Monday, September 12, 2011

Silver Lightening Bolts!

It is official, soccer season has begun and my favorite nephew is back on the field!  Yep, it looks like Auntie Erin will be scheduling her social life around the Silver Lightening Bolts schedule for the next two and a half months, so don't be offended when I tell you I cannot make it to a Saturday outing cause it is game on in South Pasadena! 

How cute is he?

Cole & Zac, BFF's!

Right before Zac scores the only goal for the Bolts!





Such a bad Aunt for uploading this video, but he did it twice and everytime I watched it I could not help but laugh.

Please ignore the screaming Aunt in the background, I was having serious self control issues and it was all I could do not to run in there and play with them!

It was so much fun, I cannot wait till next Saturday, see you on the field.  Oh gosh, I am starting to sound like one of those "soccer aunts"!

GO TEAM!


No comments:

Post a Comment