Sunday, September 18, 2011

New Bling!

This week Gracie got some new bling aka a new collar and she looks so cute!   It all started when she was a puppy and my sister got her the cutest collar and leash as a puppy present.  Gracie wore that collar for a long long time until I could no longer wash it and make it look pretty again.  After that I have only bought her collars from Up Country Inc. (click here), they have the cutest collars and they are the best quality out there. Gracie has been the proud owner of several of their collars over the past three years and she always looks sooooo cute.  This past week I bought her a new cupcake collar and again she looks soooo cute with it on! 

Gracie's new collar (bad iphone pic)

Gracie modeling her new bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment