Monday: I took my Mom out to lunch for her birthday even though it is not till next Monday, October 31 and spent the afternoon and evening organizing all of my itunes and uploading all of my cd's into itunes and onto my phone.
Tuesday: SDG&E had scheduled a power outage so they could do a little work in the neighborhood and that led me South Coast Plaza where I cashed in a lot of J.Crew gift cards, thank you to my family for all of the birthday/Christmas gift cards and thank you to my friends the McCray's for a very nice gift card to J.Crew as well, I was able to purchase a few clothing items for work and a few for play. After a day of shopping, I babysat Brayden and Tyler for a couple hours and they were perfect, sorry Carrie & Ryan, I wish I could say they were wild animals but they were seriously perfect while you were out.
Wednesday: I did some serious laundry, can anyone tell me where it all comes from, I am only one person!! I scrubbed the kitchen, you know the kind of cleaning where you wipe down all of the cupboards, clean the top of the fridge and do all of the dishes that have been in the sink since Sunday (hey, I am on vacation, don't judge the dishes in the sink from Sunday)? After all of the cleaning I had a couple appointments to pamper myself; a pedicure at 2:45pm and a facial at 4:00pm, all I can say was it was wonderful! I have never had a facial before but always wanted one and my Mom gave me a gift card for one for my birthday so I cashed it in and I am looking forward to my next facial in a month.
Thursday: Well, we are not quite to Thursday yet, but I have a strong feeling that it is going to lead me to spend more $$$ and to finish giving my house a scrub down, hopefully I will make it to the dry cleaners and to the tailor, I need to have a couple pairs of pants shortened and a few things ironed (yep, even on vacation I refuse to iron all of my shirts with stretch in them).
Friday: Mr. Pilot man Leo comes back home from his cruise with his family and my friend Andy and his girlfriend (so sad, I don't know her name) and I are supposed to meet up for dinner, they are in town this weekend and it would be nice to get together since it has been awhile since we last saw each other.
Saturday and Sunday: Both are still up in the air, however Gracie has a room reserved at the pet suites so hopefully she will get to use it, I could use a mini vacay from her and reality, cause it is back to work for me on Monday, so sad!!!
Sounds VERY productive to me!
ReplyDeleteOh and Marisa gave me a business card for an aesthetician that works out of her home at the City Lights as a side job (she was or is one at Pelican Hill and the Ritz too). Marisa had ALL this pampering for 1.5 hrs and it was only like $100. Next time I see you, Ill give you a card and you can feel free to ask Marisa for more details. Ive never had a facial before either and am scared but Marisa swore by it! Anyway, have a wonderful weekend and thank you SO much for watching my 2 little monsters on Tues night!