Thursday, October 6, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Well actually she did not win a chicken dinner but it was close!  My little niece Mari won the Trader Joe's raffle, you know the one where you put your name in the basket if you bring your own grocery bags in!  So instead of a chicken dinner or a Trader Joe's gift card (that's what the give away by my house) she came home with a lot of Trader Joe's products and her photo on the wall of winners at the market.  According to her Mom, she has become quite the local celebrity, with people recognizing her and congratulating her on her win!  I wonder if she will signing autographs soon?

2 comments:

  1. OMG I never fill out those raffle tickets cuz I totally thought Id never win! i didnt realize they actually DO draw from them! Good for Mari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning is so much fun! The only bummer is that every time my girls want to fill out a raffle ticket, we just get millions of solicitor calls....no prizes!

    ReplyDelete