Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My youngest reader - "B"

Yesterday I had mentioned on my blog that I had a lot of wine to drink with dinner the other night, I could not help myself it was so good and somehow every time I turned around my glass had been refilled (I know it was not me!), anyway tonight I was babysitting my friend Carrie's kiddo's for a couple hours so that she and her husband could have a kid free dinner and as I was getting dinner ready Brayden (age 3) says to me "there are extra wine glasses up there for you", I nearly died of laughter, has he been reading my blog?  One would think after that comment from him that I go over to their house often and get plastered every time, I think the only time I have had wine at there house was a Christmas party a few years ago when he was an infant.

No comments:

Post a Comment