I only take out the garbage once a week, I am only one person so it does not fill up quick and if it does, I will cram it in there until trash day, but I have not used my outside trash can in over a year, it is stuck behind my car, bike and other stuff, so I use the neighbors garbage can, is that bad? I wait till they go to work and I run down and drop it in their can right before the trash man shows up!
I have not done the dishes since Saturday, I know, GROSS, but I have just lacked motivation and Gracie does not seem to mind!
I am scared to death of the bread aisle at the grocery store, I swear it is haunted. Often when I am at the store and I am walking down the bread aisle bread will fall off the shelves, I swear! Can you say CREEPY? OMG, I was at Stater Brothers tonight and sure enough two loafs of bread fell off the shelf. I think it is the carb gods that are telling me to just say no to bread. Don't believe me, ask my Mom, I tell her all the time about my bread aisle frights.
Secretly inside I think that when Gracie gets a hold of my shoes and runs around the house like a mad woman it is hilarious, but I don't tell her that and I act all mad in hopes that she will leave my poor shoes alone, they have enough bite marks in them.
Every night this week after work I have had a nice tall glass of chocolate milk, tonight I had two! Yum! I justify it as I need my calcium.
Lately I have only been watching two shoes, Intervention and Hoarders, not sure why, but I love those shows. Maybe it's because they make me feel so normal, I think I need an intervention.
I spilled a little milk on the floor tonight, I did not cry over it, I let Gracie lick it up, she is a great cleaning service.
I made this pasta salad for the reception after Rudy's funeral tomorrow, I may or may not have a little of this tomorrow morning for breakfast, I know disgusting, but it is soooooo good. I also made Jalapeno Dip, but it does not photograph well or serve as a breakfast food!









You are so BAAADD!! Using the neighbor's trash can! LOL!! Pasta Salad for breakfast???? Oh well, if it does the trick and why drag out the trash can for one bag of trash?? Makes sense to me. If only we could all confess to some of our shortcomings.. I have one, I bought hershey easter eggs for of course, Easter, but also for bunco and I've been eating them. Several at a time. True Confessions, I love it. M O M
ReplyDelete