Sunday, March 11, 2012

Just for the Record

Great news folks, I survived last week!  I know my faithful readers have probably been worried sick about me after my last post and since I have not been back to blogging since my near mental breakdown on Wednesday!  Just for the record, I rounded out my week like this...

Friday afternoon in my office!  My brother keeps telling me to stop blogging about work, he thinks I am going to get fired, I say pish posh, I have got stories to tell!

My friend Carrie attended the baby shower that we worked together putting these little thank you notes together for over the weekend, her sister Monica found the ribbon and assembled them on Friday, I think they turned out great!  I stole kindly borrowed the picture from Carrie's blog.


I am in the process of bringing the red suit out of retirement, I have not completely come out of retirement but I needed a new swimsuit so in the spirit of modified swim lesson retirement I hit up Sport Chalet over the weekend and bought myself a new suit.  As you can see there is only a little bit of red on it representing my semi-retired swim instructor status.


I also needed the suit so I could take a swim test this weekend for my new hobby, kind of funny the swim instructor taking a swim test, but not to worry, I passed with flying colors.

Ryan and Shannon moved today, kind of a last minute decision due to the wet and rainy weather forcasted for next weekend (their scheduled move in day), so Grammy & Grampy babysat our sweet little Caroline.  She was still there when I got there for dinner so I got to finally see her in action.


Please ignore the crazy aunt noises I was making in the background, I could not control it! Be sure to turn your monitor so you can see my wrong direction video.

I finally put away all of my Christmas gifts, yes, I know it is March, I have been busy!  I got the clarisonic Mia this year and I finally charged it and I am going to use it tonight, I cannot wait, I am hoping I am on my way to clear skin, wish me luck!


I really want to order one of those erin condren iphone cases, but I am struggling on which one to get, I think they are all so cute, but I just cannot make up my mind!  PLEASE HELP!



I really like the one on the left or one of these minus the last name on mine.


Again the one on the left, or....

Again the one on the left!

Please help me decide, I cannot make such a life altering decision without you!  If you do not like any of them, please go here and look at the other options!  Oh and please don't look at the price, I know they are ubber expensive, but in my defense I have a gift card (thank Katie)!

That is all for now!  Gracie is snoring and that is an indicator that it is time for me to go to bed too!  I have to be at the beach at 6:00am to get my hike ho on (fancy outrigger talk), hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!




2 comments:

  1. I like the brown one, the one on the left

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda see you with the top middle one (orange and pink)...I know you didnt mention that one but it looks like you. If not, I like brown like your mom said.

    ReplyDelete