Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up!

Another great weekend has come to an end, here is the weekend wrap-up!  I helped my friend Carrie make little thank you type notes for a baby shower she is helping host for her cousin Christina and they turned out great, I will post the final product next weekend after the shower.


Gracie and I enjoyed the warm weather this morning and headed over to Starbucks!  Have I mentioned I have totally fallen off the wagon with my Starbucks addiction?  Yep, totally off the wagon and enjoying every savory moment of my morning Starbucks run!  Gracie enjoys it too, on the weekends she gets a cup of ice and I let her lick the inside of my cup!

Big chunk of ice in her mouth!

Gracie, lovin life!

I bought Gracie a new bed for her crate and this is how she thanked me! :/  The zipper only survived 20 minutes before being destroyed, I took the $35 that I paid for the bed out of her allowance, she is now looking for a job to support her chewing habit.


I cleaned up my garage today, only a few things needed to be put away, you know stuff like Christmas decorations that have been sitting out for a few months now!  I don't think I ever introduced my crazy painted garage to my blog friends, I think it was pre-blogging days when I did this. It all started with a day of being bored, a garage that needed paint and the need for a project.  It took a couple weeks, but it was so worth it.  I met a ton of my neighbors, was asked out on a date (clearly the guy had blinders on and did not see the red flags about me), I declined the date, cause the guy was weird, maybe that is why he did not see any red flags as he stood in my garage and I painted away, was the talk of the hood and I have never seen so many people drive by and practically come to a screeching halt to see what was going on in there.  Let's just say, when I go to sell my place, the garage will only be shown to serious buyers! 


Went over to the McCray's for water play, scooter riding, good times with friends and dinner!  I only took one picture and it was of the littlest McCray, boy is he cute!  Thanks for dinner guys, it was great spending time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment