Family Friday, just a quick recap of the family on this FAB Friday!
First off, my favorite brother in law Mike was featured here on DesignMilk.com, not exactly sure what the site is but I can tell you it is about architecture and some of his designs are on there!
Way to go Mike!
Second, Super Dad gave us a scare this morning (he is ok), turns out Super Dad was on a business trip and was staying in Minden, Nevada, apparently he was not feeling well all day yesterday and around 11:00pm decided he needed to go to the hospital, well he could not find the hospital so he called 911 to get directions (sounds kind of funny, but totally legit), he walked into the hospital, told them he needed an EKG, cause he thought his heart was beating irregularly, sure enough his heart was out of whack, they knocked him out, shocked his heart and sent him back to the hotel, actually one of the male nurses took him back to the hotel, cause they would not let him drive himself back (that was really nice). This is the short version of the story, he was smart enough to recognize there was a problem, took himself to the hospital, they took great care of him and we are all so thankful he is ok! Super Mom on the other hand is super sick with a horrible cold, so between the two of them last night they were a complete disaster.
Thirdly, little Miss. Mari is ready to catch some Leprechaun's tonight with the trap she made at school, hopefully they will leave her some chocolate coins tonight.
Fourthly, I accomplished everything on my to do list today and I am all set to enjoy this wet and rainy weekend all snuggled up on my couch, I am so excited to do absolutely nothing! If you are in the mood to go nothing as well, please feel free to come on over to the la casa de mudry.
Fifthly, I have no updates on Ryan & Shannon, they are probably busy unpacking and getting settled in their new place, so I am sure all is well with them! :)
But, most importantly, we are all so glad Super Dad is ok and he will be coming home tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment