Yes, yes, yes, I am sure pretty much everyone thinks I have lost my mind, but I am so excited, I have my very own OC1! I would of never thought in a million years that I would ever own one or even be paddling with DOCC, the best part is that I had never really heard of an outrigger canoe until this past February and I blame Kris Brown for all of it, this was all her idea! Lol! Anyways, the Super Parents came over to help me go pick it up, boy howdy am I glad they came, it was a lot more tricky than I thought it would be and I think Super Dad is a little stressed about how I am going to store the darn thing and how I am going to get on and off my car with ease, frankly I am kind of nervous about that myself, but I will figure it somehow! Did you hear the big thunk on the ground? Ahhhh! It might be in my best interest to call my insurance guy and get a little more coverage in the event that something happens to it. Anyways, I will be taking her out this weekend, fingers crossed that all goes well!
It is starting to look like REI in there, I love it!
Thanks Mom & Dad for making this happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment