Thursday, October 18, 2012

Friend!

I headed back to the conference today and met up with my friend Kelsey for lunch, it was so good to catch up with her.  In college we were really good friends, but things happened and when I moved back home we were not such great friends, we have talked here and there about random stuff and kept informed about each other through Facebook, but it has been 8 years since I saw her last.  I have to say I was really bummed when I left the conference today, I really wish we lived closer to each other, cause I really miss the friendship we had and today felt like everything was so normal.  

Kelsey & I

And as if meeting up with her was not enough exCupertino fun, my old boss from Cupertino was in town for a family vacation, so I had dinner with her, for a moment I felt like I was up there, how random that they were both her today for two different reasons!

No comments:

Post a Comment