Sunday, October 7, 2012

Catching up on the Week.

Well, it has been a busy busy week and sadly it is winding down to an end and Monday will be rolling around here again in the morning (boo)! 

I am super excited three friends and I purchased tickets to the Book of Mormon for October 28, at the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles, we are going to see the 1pm show and then going to have an early dinner somewhere in LA, it should be fun!  We have nosebleed seats, but we are all on a budget and the good seats were all sold out.




I have been on a semi desperate search for an OC1, Super Dad agreed to finance the purchase of one, so now I just need a return phone call from the guy I called who has one for sale.  I spent a couple hours combing the internet for a decent used one, that is reactively inexpensive and in good condition, ummm, ya no such luck but I will keep searching.

I paddled two days this week and my back feels awesome, I was so scared that my back would hurt forever and I would never be able to paddle again, ya I know ridiculous.  Anyways, HUGE shout out to Scott Neubauer and his amazing Chiropractic/Physical Therapy skills, OMG without him I would probably still be moving like I was 97 and unable to tie my shoes.  If you ever find yourself in extreme no-broken limb pain, I totally recommend going to see Scott, he is AMAZING.   You can find him here at Coastal Health & Fitness.

I am back on my Craigslist high, I sold a floor scraper that I used once, bought it for $25 and sold it for $20, I say that is pretty good.  My neighbors asked me for help today to help them sell a ton of stuff in their garage, OMG, yes I will help, I am hoping to start the selling process next weekend.  Stay tuned for items for sale.
 
My friend Kris aka snoopsie poopsie (sorry Kris I had to document this for record keeping and a good laugh years from now), bought a Living Social deal to this Pilates/I have no idea what I am getting myself into studio oh about a month ago and we are just know redeeming it starting tomorrow.  It should be a good workout and will kind of change up my exercise routine, because between paddling, work, paddling some more, walking Gracie, riding my bike and sewing class I figured I needed to throw in another activity.  Holy Cow!  If you have not checked out Living Socials website you should, they have daily deals of fun local things to do. www.livingsocial.com
 
Hope you all had a great weekend and here's to a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment