Yesterday was a beautiful day here in the OC, I am talking perfect beach weather, so perfect that I drove myself down to the beach at 8am. See picture below for proof I am not lying!
See I told you so! For the record those are kayaks not OC1's, just in case you all were wondering and this is exactly why I vowed to NEVER do housework on the weekends, who wants to be scrubbing a toilet when one could be out here enjoying this? Ummmm, not ME!
Anyways, despite the perfect weather I had plans to meet my paddling peeps down at the beach to try out their OC1's. It was suggested I try out an OC1 prior to going back to practice due to my minor yet ultra painful back injury, so I did and can you say success? Holy Mother of all things that float, my back felt great, no pain, no nothing, such a relief. It was amazing! I paddled for maybe 40 minutes, no one really wears a watch out there, we kind of pack up when we get hungry or the sun goes down, oh how I love this lifestyle. So with that said, here is a picture of an OC1........
Umm, Super Dad if you are reading this, call me! We need to talk financing, cause I think I just might need one of these stat! Super Mom, if you are reading this do not shake your head, instead call Dad and convince him he needs to help me purchase one of these! Oh ya, I do remember it was just my birthday and you did just give me really nice gifts, but I think I NEED this!
Thanks to all my friends who were out there today, I had a great time playing with all of your toys, see you all soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment