Sunday, September 30, 2012

Birthday Recap!

This birthday weekend was fantastic, it started off on Friday with lunch with my Mom at the Cheesecake Factory (we go every year), a little shopping at Fashion Island and then it was off to my most favorite place Javier's for drinks and appetizers!  Jill, Sheila, Ricki & Louise came out and celebrated with me, OMG, I swear I ate my weight in chips and salsa and drank my weight in margarita's, but boy howdy was it worth it.

Saturday was more birthday fun with the family, we celebrated Shannon and Kathy's birthday's as well and we all had a great time.  Miss Mari, thinks Caroline is her little baby doll and Caroline milks it the entire time, so cute to watch these two interact.   


 
The best picture I could get of them!

Birthday dinner!

OMG!  I finally graduated to the adult table.  Again, best photo I could get, why do they move so fast?

Bad bad bad pic of me but it was proof I was at the adult table!

Mari was my present opener/helper, she was all over it, so cute to see her excitement!

Then it was time for cake, not sure if she wanted any!

The math problem!

Happy Birthday to us!

Someone liked her cake!

and wanted more!

Yep, it takes two hands to get it in!  Yum Yum!

Thank you to my awesome friends and family for a wonderful birthday, I could not of asked for better people to share it with!

xoxo, erin

No comments:

Post a Comment