Thursday, September 27, 2012

A boy & his bike!

Yesterday was a crash course in bike riding for my nephew Cole!  Where he lives it is all hills so learning to ride a bike in their hood is practically impossible, so my sister took him to a local park to learn.  Cole has kind of struggled with the whole bike riding thing for awhile now, rumor has it he tried to learn one day and somehow there was a incident that involved Cole and a small dog and he has been afraid ever since.  Well this picture says it all about Cole's thoughts on learning how to ride......

I love the stubbornness, I think he might take after his Aunt and I am not talking about Shannon!

                                         Perhaps a little incentive (candy) will help?
Working on balance without the pedals.


 
Is that a smile?

Yep, I am over this!

Good job Cole, glad you gave it another try, keep up the good work!



No comments:

Post a Comment