It's no secret that Gracie and I have the same morning routine (walk & coffee) pretty much every single morning, we are routine oriented individuals and we like to do the same things, eat the same foods on a regular basis and we all know the paddling drained all extra $$$$ so the scenery will not be changing much for awhile. Well, the nice folks who own the shopping center across the street from our house decided to give it a much needed face lift and created a nice outdoor dining/hangout area, so now G and I have a nice morning retreat place and for a moment it feels like we are on vacation.
And just for the record, it is NEVER cool to push a girl out of line before she has had her coffee! Can you believe some jerk had the nerve to do that to me this morning, I mean seriously, I had been standing in front of him the whole time waiting to pay and then it comes my turn and he pushes me out of the way and when I pushed back and handed the girl my $$$ he looked at me and said "oh were you in front of me?" Umm, no ding dong I was standing here in line for fun to see if you would notice me, DUH, yes I was in front of you, now MOVE! Really? BTW, it is Thursday, yay, tomorrow if Friday, boy howdy do I need the weekend to come!
Didn't know they upgraded. Looks comfy!
ReplyDelete