I have no words (shocking I know), but WOW! Yesterday was the Molokai race in Hawaii and let's just say these ladies are amazing! Check out this video, not sure what club these gals are from but this is them just trying to get out of the harbor before the 41 mile race started, I am pretty sure everyone faced this including the team from DOCC.
There is also another (must see) video here!
A local news report in Hawaii here
If this were me, I would be saying my last prayer and holding my breath for dear life, not sure if they were thinking this race was a good idea after all, lol!
Umm, ya that is a big wave!
The gals who made this epic trip!
Way to go DOCC, words cannot express how amazing you all are!
BTW, all photo's, video's and links were borrowed from the amazing folks at DOCC.



No comments:
Post a Comment