My mind has been scattered all over the place the last couple days; work has been busy, I have been exhausted and I feel like I am going to crack into a million pieces. I think most of it has to do with our upcoming Catalina race and just juggling everything, I feel as if one more person asks me to do anything I will completely lose it. This morning I had a mini meltdown in my car minutes before I had to be at work, I was so tired, I was not sure how I was going to function and right before the meltdown I read an email going over all of the things we need to know for Saturday, all of the things I am responsible for and I lost it, the butterflies and the fear of the unknown got to me and I started to bawl. So crazy, I know, but I could not help it. I guess with the combination of dealing with Gracie and all of her weird issues over the weekend, coordinating different parts of the extracurricular activities on Catalina, the ride home, packing, work and life in general it broke me. My parents are helping me out with the pick up from Long Beach on Sunday, but with that came a necessary car swap due to space and seating issues, but the thought of driving to their house and making the swap just about sent me over the edge tonight, so I called my Dad tonight and told him he that it would be a great idea for he and my mom to come down my way, go out to dinner and then we could do the swap aka as I cannot do it all, PLEASE HELP! I hope they come! Proof that my life is crazy is the inside of my car. I truly believe that the state of your car or home is a reflection of your mental health, well take a look at what the inside of the CRV looks like and you will see how scattered I am!
| Exhibit B- Under blanket you will find a jar of salsa (WTH), a sunshade and a jacket. |

No comments:
Post a Comment