Sunday, September 2, 2012

A much overdue makeover!

I decided that the blog needed a little updating aka I had finally had some free time to give it a makeover, hope you like it, if not well then the hell with you!  Lol, kidding!  Just don't tell me you don't like it cause I spent a lot of time banging my head against my laptop making it just right!   I feel like bad Aunt right now, I uploaded new pics of the kiddo's and when it came time to Mari's blogger said "thanks but no thanks, you have reached your max picture upload"  WTH blogger, she is so cute, why don't you want her photo on there?  So, I had to settle for the old picture of her. BLAH! I am also slightly concerned that once I log out I am never going to be able to log in again, for some reason it is not showing the log in bar at the top of my blog, so if anyone has some words of wisdom about this please do share, otherwise I won't be able to post, all of my hard work will be for NOTHING and you all will miss me so!  Anyways, in other fun news it is officially my birthday month, start saving your $$$$ cause at the end of the month it will be time to buy me a present and partay!!  :)

The cute pic of Mari-girl that I was going to use! 

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are enjoying this amazing weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment